Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love... American Style

My neighbors clothes are all over the front yard?
This dapper gentleman lives a mere two doors from me with his number one sweet lady.
I assume that he is rendering service to this beauty and is a verifiable pimp of the highest distinction.
What a surprise to my delicate sensibilities that Tyrone be cheatin!
I heard just this afternoon whilst he arrived to retrieve his wardrobe from the lawn
"You ain't even aksk me to go out wif you no more an I heard you been hangin wif dat ho! Fuck You Tyrone!"
Fuck Me, not you Tyrone?
This troubles me as I believed this man whose love for the large, fairskinned Heffers put him on an unparelleled plateau of loyalty and respect.
but, alas it would appear that even Lord Tyrone has fallen.
Pick up that flip flop Tyrone, Hang thy head in shame and remember.
"Don't nobody fuck round on me, I ain't payin dat cell bill no mo, an Ima take back them speakers an rims from the truck!"
Oh Tyrone, don't fret there will be more manatees to run your boat over and the scars that are left behind will heal in time.
Now pull up those boxers and walk on son, walk on

No comments:

Post a Comment