Thursday, September 9, 2010

Carny Insurance

Good morning America how are ya?
Don't ya know me?
I'm the Irish kid who used to beat you up in the third grade and made fun of your mangled teeth!
What you didn't know was that due to lack of peat the peat farm was failing, the potatoes were always running out and pa had a penchant for the Whiskey, so now don't you feel terrible for my 22 brothers and I? Next time you grow up America just take the beatings and verbal rapings, because that Hispanic kid down the street who keeps stealing your bicycle may just become Secretary of Transportation some day.

P.S. I am sorry that I banged your girlfriend in high school and knocked her up... My dad is still stronger than your dad; hey did you ever get braces?

So I have been looking into this Carny issue from Labor Day. It would seem like a pretty tight career choice and all with a ton of potential benefits, but get this, there is no such thing as Carny Insurance!? What kind of America are we living in where we don't have Carny Insurance. You can most assuredly guarantee that they have Gypsy Insurance in the E.U. How irresponsible we have become in this 21st of centuries, George Washington would be spinning in his grave if he knew that his beloved bearded lady (not Martha) had no prescription plan! Even though Carnies are one of our lesser recognized minorities (somewhere close to Inuipac Eskimos I believe) we cannot let them fall through the cracks of bureaucracy. The time has come to recognize the contributions made by these miscreants; sure they smell bad, are high as shit while running the tilt-o-whirl and that guy wasn't even close to guessing my age and weight (it's 33 and 170 asshole), but they are still Americans! Since every single other American has affordable, all encompassing, umbrella coverage insurance the Carny should be treated as no less a citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment