Monday, September 6, 2010

Just some thoughts for Labor Day

Hangin in the Cafe and Watchin the World Go By

It's Labor Day and I am bored as shit, the weather sucks and I was planning on going to the County Fair to watch the demolition derby tonight, so I hope it clears up. There was a brief moment in my life (18 years) where I found the fair unbearable, but these days it just makes sense. The fair is America in all its cholesteroled glory (I think I made that word up, better look into it), it's like a circus sideshow; only like a  million times better! If I do get to attend I am going to eat the shit out of food on sticks and hang out with the old Freemasons and Knights of Columbus guys.
When the time comes I should definitely become a carny, do you have to apply for that job? What is the job description? hang out, smoke cigs, meet sweet chicks, do meth, travel the side roads of America? That all sounds great to me, better do some research tonight at the county fair so I can make a sound business decision.

All these coffe shop distractions are getting at me

Good thing I'm sitting inside right now, because it is raining cats and dogs outside and the sidewalk is a bloody mess!

Why bother drinking Diet Coke when you are eating a cinnamon roll?

Purple socks look sweet on cankles.

Martha Stewart should change the name of all of her product lines, I mean she did do hard time so drop the pretentious g and call it Martha Stewart Livin and Martha Stewart Everdyay should be called Stuff for Fat Chicks to Look at and Never Do Illustrated. Those seem pretty gangster to me.

The best part of sitting here all day is listening to the loud talker drone on about herself and her accomplishments. It's really a wonder the other people at her table haven't smashed her laptop over her stupid, glasses wearing face or shoved those damn high-liters in that flapping gape of a mouth. SHE DID GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE you know and by the way... not every statement should sound like a question???

How come kids are still wearing skinny jeans and how are they possibly hanging off of their asses?

My mocha tastes like hot chocolate.

I like the old lady with the lipstick smears... she's not crazy, she's just a little shaky

I think those two are dating. They definitely should not have children because they would be uuuggly!

This 70's soundtrack is pretty badass no way I ever want to listen to anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment