Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Day/Orphan Annie

Here is a photograph that was taken of me at the County Fair, pretty sweet ain't it? That was such a lovely day, nobody even died on any rides.
Do you like my flower?
There were a lot of pertty girls there.
I will probably give this flower to one of those girls by the cow barns... or to my mom.
My shoes are dirty from all the cow pooh, but I don't mind. (I only puked once this time).

Ok I was really enjoying this little piece about the guy with the can flower, but this annoying girl sitting across from me won't shut up, from what I hear she is an amazing wedding photographer and no one is as creative as she is!
She looks like orphan fucking Annie and is wearing like a bibbed overall outfit, with this Raggedy Anne type blue, red and white plaid blouse and those converse low tops... so original!
OMG she read all the Twilight books in like a day and a half, because they were so easy.
"Did you get those images of the dusk shoot "( I bet that wasn't inspired by the Twilight books)?
Why do I even come here?
Now I completely forgot what was going on in awesome guys head, good job Orphan Raggedy Anne, you suck!
At least I have the photograph... dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment