Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Changes

Baby, I think we should talk.
I know that I have been acting distant lately.
I can't imagine how that makes you feel and I am very broken up about this.
There is just so much that has happened of late and I don't think I can trust you any more.
Let me speak please. Volume down... thank you.
It's not me, It is you!
Seriously the fucking Kardashians, how could you?
Sons of Anarchy? Nobody even dies on that show, they're like the A-Team, minus the badass welded shit!
I don't care if other people like your friend Two and a Half Men, that's Ducky for fucks sake... Ducky!
What the hell happened to you TV? You used to be fun and I loved you.
You brought Brett Michaels into our home, into our bedroom and I cannot forgive you for that.
I think we need to go on a break.
No, I will stay in the spare bedroom with the VCR.
A least I can watch those old tapes of Airwolf.

Just so you know I have been with Hulu for almost a year now and I think I may love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment