Friday, January 7, 2011

Where Are Your Damn Pants?

This is to be read in your best hillbilly accent. You should also drink some moonshine to improve performance and comprehension.

Hey, ya'll ain't got no pants on dummy!
I know an I ain't fittin ta put no dam pants on so jest geet back to what ya was doin!
But it's cold as a possum's teet an that jest don't make no sense?
Well ya see now, it's nearly my birfday an it ain't yours, so you can jest shut the fuck up til then!
Alright then, if that's how yous gonna be then I ain't given you no present.
You best be handin' any presents over right quick so's I don't get to worked up.
Thanks! Goddammit these here are my own pants asshole an I told you I weren't wearin' no pants today, can you hand me my shotgun over there?
Now who's the dummy?

The moral of this little anecdote is... universal healthcare is not an actual fix to the problems facing America today, it is really more like a patch in the crotch of your jeans that you have to keep replacing and it is getting damn expensive, but you keep holding on to them because they are your fave and you have so many memories together.
I love you Hurley blue jeans and I will never let you go, but I will not wear you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment