Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh Snookie You So Crazy Girl

Snookie has a book! This is such great news, she has struggled so long and is such a talent we are all really proud of her this proves that she is not only good at being fat, tan and Italian (which are all accomplishments in and of themselves), but she has a vivid imagination as this is a work of fiction. The coolest part of this is that she can now join the rank of those eponymous best selling authors Nicole Richie and Tommy Lee; it is about time these tabloid stars were given their due. I think I will go to Borders and try to latch on to a copy before it sells out. I can only imagine the tales she has envisioned of spending a Summer on the shores of New Jersey with her wild friends. Here's to you snook (raising my mug of espresso and staring off into the distance with a twinkle in my eye and grin of satisfaction on my face)!
Wait a minute.
What?
She didn't write it?
That is bullshit man, you are just jealous of her beauty and genius anyone who can swing their chubby little arms in violence like that most assuredly can operate a keyboard!
C-O-L-L-A-B-O-R-A-T-I-O-N?
You are so full of it, I am sick of all your fucking bullshit; are you going to try and tell me that W didn't write his masterpiece either?
I love you Snookie and will defend your honor. Maybe someday we could collaborate on making some short, alcoholic, bulimic, midget people? 

P.S. I am going to start working on my tan and my pump for you, I also bought some gel for my hair and am changing my name to Giacomo to be more Italian for our lovemaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment