Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shiny Objects Are Best Left Alone

Hello I am a squirrel, this tree is nice, I like to jump. Here come some people, uh oh which way to go I will go up and hide on the other side of this tree. This tree is also nice. Is that a nut over there? I am getting very fat, that is a far jump. That is a nice shiny I will go in for a closer look. Here comes a dog I think he is barking at me, yes he is, I will dodge him by running across this busy street. There sure are a lot of cars today, I will go left, no right, I mean left, wait right, maybe I should jump? Nope that one almost got me, but I am too quick today. Oh this is shiny, I will take it with me, that is a nice tree over there, I will take my shiny to that tree. Here comes another car I will outrun this one. It turned, but I thought i saw a bu...

1 comment: