Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twilight Is BullShit

So many great things to write about lately: new governor, politicians getting shot, war in the Middle East, the list could go on for at least a paragraph or two, but I am congested as shit so that is all that matters.
All of the brilliance that is me has been blown into so many dirty Kleenex that I don't know if I will ever recoup.
Thoughts begin to percolate to the surface then the ears become unbearably plugged... time to eject... now what was I doing?
Here comes a new idea... almost have it...
Why is that chubby goth kid wearing a tail?
Train of thought interrupted, hate teenagers... shit!
Dammit can't focus, Nyquil kicking in, must fight the darkness... there is evil in there.
Seriously why is that mastodon wearing a coyote tail?
What is with these kids?
Maybe it's a wolf's tail and she thinks she is a werewolf or something?
Even the homeless dude hacking up a lung in the corner thinks this kid is a jackass.
I wonder if she hangs out with vampire kids? Vampires and werewolves?
They should start dressing like zombies at least that would be believable.
I could take her in a fight.
Man kids are really fucked up, when I was growing up, I just wanted to play baseball or be a garbage man (the garbage dude was having a blast and I imagined him living in a cool junkyard house made of junk, surrounded by all those sweet perpetual motion machines from eighties movies and he had two bad-ass guard dogs that attacked on command and a laser gun... he definitely had a laser gun.)
Teenagers destroyed my day again; don't they go to school anymore?
I forgot they "home-school" now, so as to avoid bullies...  fuckin' pussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment