Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Age of Sagittarius?

A few days ago the world that I have existed within came crashing to an unexpected and abrupt end. Thirty three years lived upon the razor's edge, somehow avoiding the inevitable that "Old Bill Ockham" eluded to for centuries had found me; let the life force flow. The cut is deep my friends and no amount of pressure may stem the blood tide. All that was "I Capricorn" flows upon the muddied ground, gathering in a crimson pool of loss. No regret nor penance for my transgressions may alter this dubious new endeavor, for the choice has been made by the galactic. I know not how to repair this chasm or traverse the treacherous depths of inexperience forced upon my weighted shoulders. Reason has fallen to madness and I alone must crawl through the carnage of the "Capricorn Holocaust" to find the paths that Sagittarius has wandered upon.
VALor alone does not guide me, but the experience of those who have passed before me shall assist in this unholy endeavor (VALhalla be warned). The shifting of planetary motion has affected the existence of the rider, but the reigns have fallen to the hands of a willing master. I shall take the lead and explore this world with my new horsen half, for Sagittarius have I become; and no trail shall be rough to wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment