Monday, December 13, 2010

Totally About Jesus

"And then Jesus did some shit and he felt totally better than he did before Jesus stopped by to build his deck"-  The Bible Book

I'm not saying that I am Jesus, because who would want to be that fucking guy anyway? He never scored any sweet tail or partied in a hot tub with large breasted ladies; people were always trying to kill his hippie ass (even hippies hate hippies) and get free healing out of him (oh fix my legs, I have leprosy, I am dead, I don't have any money, ahhhh... total bs, was he even a dr.?)! I'm just saying that in general my existence has been far more rewarding and praise-ful than the long haired wonder from Bethlehem's was. I would much rather be regaled with tales of debauchery and drunken mishaps than being chastised for kicking ass and bangin' bar sluts.
Not once have I had to turn water into wine to impress my friends, they just feed me booze and watch what happens and without fail, magic (just like Jesus)! I also think my friends are way cooler than his, if they saw me walking on the water they would never cower in a corner and beg for forgiveness like pussies; they would throw shit at me 'til I lost my balance and drown in the waves, because that would be funny as hell and that is what real friends do!
As far as this whole dying on a cross deal goes I think it is pretty obvious that I would give up my spot for any one of them and thank the shit out of them for helpin' a "brotha" out, and besides what a waste of good firewood and hemp rope we could have had a bonfire with that stuff and invited some country girls over for my delicious wine-water.
Now if I am gonna die for some fools it'll be foiling a bank robbery or saving kids from a bus trapped in a flooded river... something a little more epic and bad ass; not basting in the sun between two toothless 'tards waiting for the crows to pick my bones clean.
I know this may sound a little far fetched and some people are totally into this guy, but try me out for a bit. I really don't ask much: No need for a big fancy building, we can hang just about anywhere. If you want to give me money I will take it, but not necessary and no need to ask me to talk to my dad for you; he only lives an hour away. I will make a great object to focus your thoughts upon and when I let you down you will know it was because I was drunk and that you should only pray to me after ten a.m. but before eight p.m. All that being said I would just like you to consider me as an option when you are choosing something to put all of your faith and irrational fears upon. I may not save you or help you in the least, but it's only because I don't like you or care!!!

2 comments:

  1. We wouldn't throw rocks at you. we would all take turns taking a piss along the shoreline, so when you decided to end your stroll upon the whitecaps, you would have to walk through our piss water to get back on shore... that's what kind of friends we are. RJ... Randall Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware random lighting bolts after that one lmao!

    ReplyDelete