Monday, December 13, 2010

That's What Friend's Are For

Would you pee your pants for me?
Would you play dress up and scamper across the bar room floor for me?
Would you fall out of my jeep at twenty five miles an hour for me?
Would you?
Would you wear nothing but a sock and make snow angels with me in the middle of town whilst your new girlfriend waits with baited breathe upstairs sulking?
Would you let me shoot your AK from a moving vehicle all the while sipping on a 40 and smiling as if the sun could never fade?
Would you drag me over the boat's prop on a balmy summer day?
Would you let me watch?
You would!
Ok, cool lets be best friends until one of us dies an untimely death that somehow involves Mike Greeley and a stupefying amount of gin!
Do you wanna hang out later and listen to Danzig?

No comments:

Post a Comment