Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stove Talking

Winter is upon us, God is scratching his dandruff crusted head up above and laughing at our pathetic attempts to prepare for the inevitable. If I had a fireplace I would be throwing some logs on and hunkering down with a hot toddy and a pipe, but since I don't I am going to crank up the stove, wrap up in my Snuggie and huddle in front of the electric wamth delivery unit and pray to your god for deliverance through the night.
On second thought the snow is making me frisky and all this espresso is inspiring me to run rampant through the streets, to shuck off the constraints of this mortal body and deliver a mighty blow to the solar-plexus of the big man upstairs!
Go ahead shed your snow-druff on me I just punched you so hard that you are going to vomit out all of your innards! I have defeated you, now pee in my golden chalice so that I may drink your golden glory that we have dubbed Beer. I am now your champion, so let's have a party, I will evacuate into your raised goblets so that you may share in my essence, pour it upon one another, bath in its warmth mankind! I think sitting in front of the stove and huffing this marker is making me woozy... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment