Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Questions

Some hippies ruined my day today.
They were in the park playing hacky sack or frisbee or something.
I was going to write this piece about how we have all let Whitney Houston down because we were the children in that song about how we were going to be the future and we were going to lead the way, but the hacky sack players fucked that all up and I have spent all day trying to answer some important questions. Those hippies definitely let old Whit down, but I bet they possess a  lot of beauty inside and those stupid pussies are proud of it... pachuli.

Unanswerable Questions:
Does Summers Eve bring back freshness, every time?
How many abortions would be considered excessive?
Mormons?
When did Kobe become not a raper?
Why do ghosts always appear to fat chicks and why are all fat chicks psychics?
When are they going to make Mr. Belvedere into a musical?
How come black people can't swim and if they could, how fast?
Is Brawny really the quicker picker upper?
Is the Facebook movie the most important movie... ever?
Assfucking?
Do hairgel and Affliction equal awesome?
Why are Mexicans so good at cutting grass, do they even have grass in Mexico?
Does Masturbation cause glaucoma?

These are questions that have absolutely no answer, believe me I have spent all day on these brain busters (thank you Billy Madison) and I have come up with zilch. There were more, but I answered all of those.

Is there life after death? Totally for some people, but not for others.
Does Kotex offer the most protection. I say yes; I couldn't figure out how to get it in my butt, but it seemed legit.
Asians? Science says no.
Is there a better diet plan than doin the meth? Absolutely, heroine suppositories mixed with vodka (worked for Anna Nicole...baby)
Are Transformers more than meets the eye? Sure.
Did we really let Whitney down? Initially yes, but I think she forgot all about us after the crack rocks, pills and Bobby beatdowns, therefore the answer is no; she let me down and I may now blame all of my failures upon Ms. Houston and hippies.

No comments:

Post a Comment