Thursday, October 14, 2010

Factual Observations Made From My Front Steps Between The Hours Of 10 and 2

Today was an enlightening day, the kind of day where all of my beliefs and built in coping mechanisms were smashed into tiny fragments and then reassembled by some blind kid in Bangladesh who doesn't realize he has worked all day and night cause he is just trying to pay the bills so his sister can get that operation she needs to live (stupid kid the label is supposed to say Made In America spelled with an A... fucking blind people).
Today's Facts:
Corn rows look really hot on overweight Caucasian girls pushing a stroller.
The Mormon kids who stopped by for a little hangin time were dynamite.
Espresso tastes like shit.
My neighbor's license plates say KRZY WMN, but she is just fat.
Sesame Street has really gone down the fucking tubes. I was watching it at some Mexican restaurant during lunch and it just didn't pack that same old learning punch it used to.
Dogs are stupid, but so are babies and babies look way cooler on leashes anyways.
The yield to pedestrians sign in front of my house means... don't slow down for me and definitely flip me off and call me a faggot so you get your point across at 65 mph.
The dude purchasing a four pack of Beast Ice at 10:00 am is gonna party.
It's cool that all the forty year old men sit on their porches when the elementary school lets out across the street.
Just because I looked at you doesn't mean I want to talk to you old lady... get some friends.
High school kids are really smart.
Teeth are overrated and get in the way of smokin sidewalk cigs.
All of the kids around here definitely have bright fucking futures.
I learned a ton of good shit today within two blocks of my house and all of it is factual information that can be used for the betterment of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment