Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just Thinkin Bout Stuff

Can you believe America even existed before Facebook?
Huh... Can you?
Well I for one cannot envision a world where I am not privy to the knowledge of what everyone is doing at all times.
Tammy is baking cookies!? I like cookies better give it the thumbs up so she knows that I like cookies too.
Dave is gonna watch Anderson Cooper 360 tonight for an update on the miners, I watch tv, better leave a comment. "You go girl! AC360 all night... lol"
Holy Shit, Charlie updated his status to awesome. I had better update mine too, to jealous!!!
Some of my friends I haven't seen or spoken to in over ten years and never would have unless Facebook saved America from Communism and Terrorism.
Hey, do you think those miners are on facebook? I'm gonna friend request them and then share that with all of my friends.
and by the way Marcos... that isn't even you in your profile picture, how will we know what you look like now... so rude... wall to wall

No comments:

Post a Comment