Friday, November 5, 2010

Randy Got Invited to a Play?

Tonight I have the privilege of attending a play.
Lets preface this with how much I enjoy watching shitty actors fumble uncomfortably through some contrived dialogue and hanging with theatre people is one of my all time favorite activities. The privileged part is what gets me about this, if it was such a privilege, then why aren't people clamoring to get seats, why haven't I heard of any of these actors (could be because they are so up and coming?) let alone this play and why do I feel more obligated than privileged. I don't even want to go to real plays and this is going to be "intimate" (maybe it's a sex show?) not gonna lie this is going to get uncomfortable for everyone involved. The chances that I accidentally get destroyed on Bombay Sapphire (from the flask I forgot was in my pocket) beforehand are about one million percent and if past performance is any indication of future results...
Why would anyone who has ever spent even a moment in public with this guy be willing to sacrifice their happiness for the disaster that is about to ensue?
Due to the circumstances unfolding before us it would be in everyone's best interest for me to write a drunken review this evening. Wish my hosts good luck and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment