Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mother Nature Done Me So Wrong

There is nothing I like better than going for a leisurely afternoon stroll in late Fall, the cool crisp Autumn air nipping at my face, the heavy overcast skies blacking out the sun and the realization that precipitation is about to drop from the heavens upon little old me. The other part that makes it so worth while is when I am struck with the notion that I have no wallet (therefore no coffee shop), am a couple of miles from home and our lovely wet friend is hail. Ah yes natures favorite special delivery hail, who doesn't love being pelted in the fucking face with little globules of ice from heaven? I loved every second of it, the part where it was blasting me in the hands, awesome!  When my ears were getting destroyed by the bastards, great and the way it was collecting in the collar of my jacket, cooling my neck and keeping me moist, fabulous!
All I can say is... fuck you mother nature, you are an asshole and I hate your guts. After all of the sacrifices I have made to you, you treat me like a red headed step child, there are bruises, bruises for fucks sake! It's cool though because I have been poisoning you with my White Rain Hairspray so take that bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment