Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Say Yes to Prop 48

Yeah the whole world is going to shit as we speak, but whatever man there is still time to fuck shit up... I think?

Earthquakes, Icebergs, Qadaffi's oh my! I'd click my heels together a couple of times and say "there's no place like home" and get the fuck out of Dodge, but I blew my knee to shit so there goes the heel clickin' part and I can think of about a million places to be that are better than my dump-ass apartment so... blah.
If I was still bi-pedal I would hit the mean streets and run some vigilante missions in my neighborhood. There would be all kinda sweet kicks and chops and purse nabbin' goin' down cause I'd be a reverse vigilante, like Death Wish (I love that fuckin' guy).
They wouldn't even need union-busters to get those unruly teachers back in line. I would just stroll over to Madison with my bear sidekick "Bear", and maul the shit out of those bitches. Then when the governor was shaking my hand and about to give us our medals for fuckin' shit up (like Luke and Han in "The Star Wars") we would turn on him and kick the crap out of his buck toothed ass just to prove that you should never trust a bear (did anyone see that Yogi Bear movie? Who the hell green-lighted that pile of shit?) or an Irishman with two legs... when it comes to affairs of the state.
Thankfully I have been dealt a crippling blow that has rendered me impotent of leg powers (my D still works I think so if anybody wants to stop by and do sex on me I'll be up for a bit) and with Lindsay Lohan going back for another round in butch town America doesn't need my super powers of doin' awesome stuff.

What does "Say Yes to Prop 48" mean? Don't know but you just read this crap so it musta sounded important 'n' shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment