Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lil' Scotty Walker Is A Dick

Oh hello there. I didn't see you sitting directly behind me holding that large knife between my shoulder blades. Well thank you. I hadn't noticed the spider crawling down my back, what would I have done without you? Thanks man you really are a good friend, but was it entirely necessary to stab that spider?
It feels like I am losing a good amount of blood that I was planning on using later, for you know... living.
No! I am not accusing you of anything, just merely inquiring as to why you continue to plunge that knife into my backside... are there more spiders?
Oh okay thank you.
Yeah I'm alright, just getting sleepy.
Where did this pool come from; did you spill the kool-aid? I will nap here for a bit.
Were there really any spiders?
Didn't think so.
Are you still mad at me for disagreeing with you?
Yeah, sorry about that dude; one more thing before I go... You have an ugly face.
Thanks for stabbing me in the back, Lil' Scotty Walker you are a dick!!
I hope when you grow up you can become Governor of a state you move to, but only after you drop out of college, bankrupt a county and do a bunch of rapings and shit.
Well since I have lost the majority of the blood that I was gonna use I should probably die now.

1 comment: