Thursday, November 24, 2011

What Are You Thankful For?

Hey, it's Thanksgiving so we are all supposed to share what we are thankful for, here is some shit that I may or may not be grateful for.
Spice Racks, you put shit on 'em so you look like you know how to cook.
Boobs, they really fill out that shirt.
Sunglasses, especially over-sized ones that hide how jacked up your face actually is and you look kinda cute when they are on, but then you take 'em off and I wanna kick you in your mouth gape.
Turn Signals, I live in Florida,what the fuck are those?
Screen Doors, but just the one I forgot I closed about thirty seconds ago and then walked into on my return trip. I love doing that shit.
Tacos, they're good.
Support Hose, all the old birds down here wear 'em, but what are they supporting?
Quarks, sub atomic particles are bullshit.
Cows, I'm from Wisconsin, fuck you.
I could make a list about thirty three yards long if I keep going, but instead I'm gonna drink my face off and try to get laid.
Your Welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my little buddy! Oh and Tacos!

    Drinking my face off also,
    Andy!

    ReplyDelete