Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sorry About That, I Was Drunk...

Sorry about that last little tongue lashing, I had very little to do with it, but that's the way the cookie (hopefully its a Milano... I love those things) crumbles. I was, needless to say, a tad bit annoyed fifteen minutes ago, but have had some time for inner reflection and feel prepared to share my prior frustration with ya'll. Maybe it had something to do with me being back on the "proverbial" (have you read that book... the old testament is fucked up, I guess drinking is wrong? Whatever.) sauce, or it could have been the complete lack of responsible interest by the American public in pursuing knowledge of the world that is actually determining our current course of action. Truth be told I am completely flaburgasted (How the hell do you spell that?) by our headlines.
Big fucking deal some kid can sing and used to be homeless! Are you aware that the entire Western economy is crumbling in the face of defaulting, tourist euro economies? Does anyone care?
The Earth is in another state of ecological upheaval and is unleashing her fury upon the nation of Alaska and once again in the Autonomous Muslim Nation of Turkey (the country, not the nearly flightless delicious bird of Thanksgiving fame... I love you flightless bird, see you in a few days).
Fine, I mentioned the asteroid that is passing this wonderful spinning globe of a planet by a mere 200,000 or so miles. Wouldn't you assume that an object coming within our orbit and having potential negative impact upon our existence would be mildly interesting to the masses?
It isn't, neither is anything else worth knowing, so the time has arrived to admit that knowledge is dead, Justin Beiber  is the most important "thingy" ever and some other stupid shit that soon to be college grads find imperative to their social survival are what makes this life go round, go round?
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment