Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awesometough

This is fucking awesome and it makes me tough as shit so don't even think about not reading this... fuck you.
Wow that was a pretty intense intro, but it needed to be done so I apologize if you have been offended
 you stupid pussy; maybe you shouldn't read this.
This blog is about day to day life as experienced by me, Randall J. Sharpe. It would be in your best interest to follow it,  because it will probably guide your life in a new direction and teach you a life lesson, like at the end of an episode of Full House when DJ knew Kimmy Gibbler fucked her over again and Danny reassured her it was ok cause everybody makes mistakes and Uncle Jessie and Joey got into some hilarious hi-jinx in their basement bachelor pad, but in the end they all learned a little and were better for it, Awesometough is exactly like that. This isn't about the best show ever, it's about life through my eyes (please note that I am nearsighted and developing astigmatism in my right eye... I know... badass) So please sit back relax and enjoy while I blow your proverbial mind with revelations.

Note: Alcohol will be used profusely to assist in the creative process so stay tuned America!

No comments:

Post a Comment